Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have no preference as to male or female. I am seeking someone really reputable who knows their stuff though. THe less I have to educate them about breastfeeding in regards to x-rays and drugs, the better

Namaste, Tara

·
Registered
11 Posts
dr kaveney in carmel is a great ortho surgeon. he really took care of me and kept my dh informed. i don't know his knowledge of bfing but he's really good at what he does. pm me if you have ????'s

·
Registered
683 Posts
I think I'm the other side of the city from you but my doc is Dr. Arnold at methodist sports medicine in carmel. He's not a surgeon, just a physician who specializes in orthopedics. He has a surgeon he works for and will refer to if you are surgical. I personally like that he is not a surgeon. I really like him and I have had my share of orthopedists.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Tara,

What about Dr Park? He has priviledges at Westview Hosp. which is an orthopedic hosp. His info in on the IndyAP board under practioners.

How are you?

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
*happy dance*
Hi!!! Wow, long time no see woman!! Do you **** have my email? Email me (i'll PM you my email address)!! Would love to hear from you! I'm doing well. Did you know I had another baby back in January? That's probably the biggest thing in my life. OTher than that, I'm just goin' insane out her ein the boonies
How are YOU!?
Dr. Park's a good idea too, actually,I hadn't considered him for this though maybe he can help. hrm...

Namaste, Tara

1 - 5 of 5 Posts