Mothering Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far we just have a couple of FB which we use at night, but I'm thinking we need to add to our supply something to keep DS drier during naps. I'm fairly happy with Fuzzibunz, but wondered if there are any other highly recommended pocket diapers or something else altogether to keep the wetness away. I'm sure this has been discussed in the past but if I start searching, I'll get sucked in and read all night.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
theres tons!

Ellas(front aplix), Wonderoos(front snap), Harleyz (side snap and front aplix), baby Blankets(side snap and front aplix), , Swaddlebees(side snap), Happy Heinys(front aplix).....

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sophiasmomma
theres tons!

Ellas(front aplix), Wonderoos(front snap), Harleyz (side snap and front aplix), baby Blankets(side snap and front aplix), , Swaddlebees(side snap), Happy Heinys(front aplix).....
:

I guess it depends on whether you want a super trim diaper, a diaper for a heavy wetter, front snap, side snap, aplix, etc.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I also really like our Swaddlebees and Green Acre Designs dipes. The GAD's are nice because they come with and open style insert with a flap, so you can stuff it with the flap in the front for a boy or in the middle for a girl. They dry fast too!

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
I really like Snap Ez, she makes both PUL pockets and fleece ones.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Quote:
I guess it depends on whether you want a super trim diaper, a diaper for a heavy wetter, front snap, side snap, aplix, etc.
Yep! Depends on which features are most important to you. There are a ton of us pocket makers out there!!!
ETA: Aside from my own, Knickernappies and Apron Strings are big hits here in my house

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
huge rave here for apron strings fleece pockets. they are awesome!!!!

we use ours for naps and night time and have been using some of them for over two years now!!!! fuzzi bunz leaked on us, but these don't

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
HAPPY HEINYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've used the same HH on both my boys when they were medium sizes and they still don't leak!! When I need a diaper that absolutely won't leak (like being at a store, in front of family, etc) I pick my Happy Heinys!

I also like Wonderoos

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.