Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My original stash was 2 dozen premium prefolds, a few covers, and a dozen All Together Deluxe AIO's. The AIO's are gone (but not before being used and outgrown by two children), but I'm still using those same premium prefolds (with another dozen thrown in while I was diapering two). Anyone else still using dipes from their original stash?

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Jenna has since outgrown her infant prefolds that we started off with, but we still have the same premium prefolds, as well as a Noah's Ark Bummi that I purchased before she was born. I also have a tester wool soaker that I didn't get until she was about 3 months old, but we still have that (and she is wearing it right now!)

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
Parker's original stash was Rainbow contours (blech) then I slowly built up a nice stash of FF's and Many Ducks. I still have some of those fitteds, but just recently gave most of them away... they're too big for Bret. For Bret's stash, I built it w/ FF's and Fuz mostly and that's whay we're still using pretty much.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
I do! We've only been using cloth for 10 mo, since last september
I still have all of her original stash, which was 1 print hh, 12 prem prefolds, a bummis and 2 proraps. I never use those covers now, just wool or fleece when it is cooler. but the others still get used!

·
Registered
245 Posts
I still have all of DD's diapers too (she is 5 now), except for some I lent to a friend that didn't come back to us. We have 12 infant CPFs (had 36), a dozen toddler sized CPFs, and 3 sizes worth of Bumkins covers. I do still have the few Bumkins AIOs that we had for her too, but there is no way DS can use them b/c he pees waaay too much.

Now I have branched out into FBs and some WAHM AIOs, and more recently I'm sampling fitteds and wool. But those workhorse CPFs are still used daily. And only now are a few of them showing wear.

J

·
Registered
555 Posts
Me I bought my babies textiles premium prefolds in my first CD order back when DD was 2 months old, they were super bulky but I didn't know any better
: ans I'm still using the now, literaly, now I just put one on DD

Deanna

·
Registered
5,999 Posts

I'm still using some of the regular prefolds I used on my first baby almost 4 years ago. They are getting ratty and a few of them have been sent to the cleaning rag basket, but I am still using about half a dozen as diapers. Eden is wearing one right now actually. They make me feel all nostalgic and misty eyed.

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
i still have some hemp flats from my first dd's diapering days and they are in almost every load of diaper laundry. love those things.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Well, I resold most of mine as Cathlin grew out of them to buy her bigger ones - but I do still have some Heavenly Hineys that she wore! From Jason's stash, I have a FMBG AIO, a Kissaluvs 0, and an Elkabella newborn, then a few large Poochies.

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
I still have my prefolds and some of my Happy Heiny's that I'm trying to sell, but nobody wants

I sold off just about everything else.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
We still have some of our original fitteds. Luke's Drawers. Still love them and they still work after 3 years. The FuzziBunz that made up the bulk of DD's diaper stash in the beginning the elastic died in all of them. I still have them and they still worked except for the elastic. One of these days I'm going to go through and replace all the elastic. Then I'll have another 15+ AIOs. :LOL

DS's stash hasn't really changed since I got it for him. Added more covers (lots and lots of wool
: ) but still have the same ffitteds and AIOs.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
We still use a lot of our pf's everyday! It seems like whatever else I buy, I always find my way back to them when we're at home....I think I might be a closet pf lover, and maybe I just buy the fancies to "fit in!"

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
Well, he's outgrown most of it (infant CPFs, Kissaluvs, and bummis SIWW covers). But I still use the Snappis -- does that count? :LOL

I have saved most everything for future kids, though.

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
Me me! My origional stash consisted of hand me down infansized gerber DSQ prefolds. I had a great time trying all sorts of WHAM items but now that dd is really close to PT I'm back to prefering a simple system. I use my gerber dsq paired with a microfiber towel as the perfect super soaker pocket stuffer.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts