Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had our big anatomy scan on Wednesday and it went great! The baby was really wiggly and it took extra long for them to get a decent look at everything but it was so cool to see the heart and brain and abdomen and lips (I guess they check for cleft pallet?) and each little limb! Everything looks in excellent shape and baby was soooo adorable and sucking his/her thumb. I'm so in love!

We said we didn't want to know the sex and told them NOT to tell us, but when we got a view of between the legs both dh and I were really, REALLY looking! I guess we figured if WE saw something it would be better than someone else telling us...or something. So what did we see? Well, dh was sure he saw girl parts and I was sure I saw boy parts...so the sex remains a mystery!

But baby looks healthy and happy and beautiful- that's all that matters. Well the healthy and happy part- the beautiful is just an added bonus!

I can't wait to meet this tiny person!!!

·
Premium Member
859 Posts
awesome!

Even though I don't want to know gender until the birth, I have a feeling I might be like you in two weeks. .loving the part that you still don't know!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.