Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our sweet baby GIRL was born Monday, December 8, 2008 ... our 3rd unassisted water birth ... she was born with both hands/arms on her head/face and the cord around her neck but amazingly and because God is SO good ... I didn't tear, but MAN am I sore and feeling bruised and battered on my bottom. OUCH! This was my longest labor which was disappointing and surprising ... but of course she was totally worth it!!

Rylie Noelle - 9lbs 2oz and 20 1/2 inches long ... a sweet baby with a great appetite and she's taken to nursing like a real champ. I'll have to get around to writing up this birth story one of these days but for now, I'm too busy enjoying this little sweetheart!

I added some pics to my page on myspace so you should be able to follow the link in my sig to see them.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mamaperk View Post
Our sweet baby GIRL was born Monday, December 8, 2008 ... our 3rd unassisted water birth ... she was born with both hands/arms on her head/face and the cord around her neck but amazingly and because God is SO good ... I didn't tear, but MAN am I sore and feeling bruised and battered on my bottom. OUCH! This was my longest labor which was disappointing and surprising ... but of course she was totally worth it!!

Rylie Noelle - 9lbs 2oz and 20 1/2 inches long ... a sweet baby with a great appetite and she's taken to nursing like a real champ. I'll have to get around to writing up this birth story one of these days but for now, I'm too busy enjoying this little sweetheart!

I added some pics to my page on myspace so you should be able to follow the link in my sig to see them.
: I already saw your pics on myspace, she is so beautiful! Congratulations, Mama!
:

·
Registered
609 Posts
Beautiful baby! I love her hair

Congrats!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.