Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that it's winter......our bblp is sooooo cold. Anyone ever use a cover for the rim of the potty for dc on those cold mornings? Do you warm up the potty for them? If you have a cover where did you get it? I was thinking of making one, anyone have a link to a pattern for one or something?

TIA

xposted to crafting

·
Registered
710 Posts
Someone runs hot water in the underside, then pours out the water, rights the potty, and it's warm and ready to go. My friend still holds her dc in a supported squat first thing in the morning and her dc is almost 18 months old. I do that, too, but Sylvie is only 7 months old.

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
I haven't even thought about cold potty seats! mark's been using the potty insert on the big toilet lately, and it's padded, so it's not as cold. And it leans against the wall next to the potty, right by the heating vent. SO it's usually toasty warm. But he does still use the little potty, and I bet it does get cold. I'll ahve to remember that next time he's squirming around - maybe he's chilly!

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
How about keeping a hot water bottle on top of it? Woof n Poof sells them with lovely fuzzy covers that I find keep the water warm longer.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.