Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
SoccerMom, how old are your boys? Sorry if this is OT, I'm just wondering because we're thinking of trying to get ours to sleep in a sibling bed. They both start out in their own beds (well, bed and crib) and end up in our bed with in an hour or two. I don't mind - on the nights I get enough sleep - but there are four of us now and I'm pregnant. Five just seems a little tight in one bed.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
SoccerMom, mine are much younger than that - 3.5 and 19 months. We have a king, a toddler bed and a crib all in our room. They basically only stay in "their beds" while we're downstairs. They've never been out of our room, it's just getting really crowded. I wondered if 3.5 and 1.5 are old enough - or is the little one too little (we sleep between them now). It'll just be really tight with 5 of us. My dh wants to get them those race car beds or something else that will interest them, but I think they like to cuddle and don't want to sleep alone so a sibling bed would be better. I just asked the ages because I wasn't sure if the were big enough yet.

Thanks for getting back to me!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.