Mothering Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

I don't come over here too much because I get upset easily by seeing circ videos and my heart breaks everytime I see or hear something bad. BUT... I just wanted to announce our new baby boy Ethan arrived on 11-12-06 and will remain intact!

Happy News!!

·
Registered
14,239 Posts
Congrats

·
Registered
11,770 Posts
Yay! Welcome to the world, baby Ethan!
:
:

·
Registered
8,137 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by huskermommy View Post
Hi all!

I don't come over here too much because I get upset easily by seeing circ videos and my heart breaks everytime I see or hear something bad. BUT... I just wanted to announce our new baby boy Ethan arrived on 11-12-06 and will remain intact!

Happy News!!

congrats!

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by bugmenot View Post
Congrats!

BTW, if you don't mind me asking, was anyone pushy when they found out you wouldn't be circumcising, or did they drop the subject after the first time they asked?
Well hospital wise no because we had him at home. Thanks to Janet Tilden, we found a sorta local Dr. that emphasizes NOT circing so he is very proud of us!

Family is another issue! It freaked my mom out and she thought it was gross. But since I can get a bit on the
: side she knew to just leave it alone. In fact when I was pregnant before I even found out we were having a boy I sent an email to my mom and my mother-in-law w/one of the circ videos explaining that we would not be circing if it was a boy and that was final. Nicely.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts