Mothering Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p><span style="font-size:medium;"><span style="font-family:calibri;">Lori Nelson is the most amazing midwife I have ever met! Our family refers to her as "The Baby Whisperer". I have known Lori over the past 10 years and she has successfully delivered all three of my children. Lori's incredible attention to detail and unparalleled knowledge and love of her field is why I entrusted her with the most important decisions of my life. She truly treats each patient as the individual that they are and takes all the time necessary to explain every detail of any question you may have.  It is obvious that Lori's main concern is for the safety and well being of both mother and baby and I know that she would never do anything to jeopardize that. Not only was she always available immediately for anything during my pregnancies but even after the children were born she has always been there to answer all my crazy questions from "help my babies face is all red to oh dear I think I have a breast infection yet again." With my last baby I had to travel from Texas to Florida to be able to have Lori deliver my daughter and I know that even if I lived in Africa I would make the journey just to be able to have her there. </span></span></p>

1 - 1 of 1 Posts