Mothering Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I know there are only a few of us here since a lot of people are still finding out but I thought it would be nice to have a weekly chat thread.

How is everyone feeling? Let's find a way for us to connect and share with each other.

Right now I am exhausted and can barely keep my eyes open. My 22 month old is sleeping.

Hopefully I will write more later.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I'm feeling pretty good at the moment, but a little sore. Started chiropractic care today to help with the tension headaches I've been getting and hopefully head off all the pelvic/hip pain that I get as the hormones really start flowing. I haven't been as nauseous or as badly as I did during my last pregnancy. I'm definitely ready for bed much earlier these days. I'm usually a night owl, but now find myself in bed before 10 more often than not.

·
Registered
586 Posts
hi!

I am feeling pretty good, actually I am getting a bit of insomnia. I woke the other night at 3 then couldn't sleep til four thirty ish. Getting a bit of sore breasts and hunger pains more often. Not no morning sickness yet. I had it worse with dd than ds but didn't throw up but 1-2 times each with either of them just felt like i would. I spent most of thursday and friday lying about the house. Things can get pretty hectic with 4 kids and we finally have them all in extra activities for the first time starting the week i find out i am preggo lol so I do a lot of running around, I stay home so I can get some recoup time when i need it thank goodness!

·
Registered
586 Posts
I'm feeling pretty good at the moment, but a little sore. Started chiropractic care today to help with the tension headaches I've been getting and hopefully head off all the pelvic/hip pain that I get as the hormones really start flowing. I haven't been as nauseous or as badly as I did during my last pregnancy. I'm definitely ready for bed much earlier these days. I'm usually a night owl, but now find myself in bed before 10 more often than not.
noticed you are in Kansas, so am I :smile:

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Is anyone else super hungry all the time? I can't eat a lot at one sitting, but I'm hungry again like 30 mins later! Making healthy choices is proving challenging!

·
Registered
586 Posts
i have been hungry more lately, no nausea yet. I have been craving dairy.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm just bloated and tired recently. Extremely moody.
My hormones are all crazy feeling this pregnancy so one minute I am feeling good , next sad or wanting to strangle someone . lots of breathing and tea. Yesterday I had a super migraine in the afternoon though I am assuming it had some to do with the energy shift that is happening.

Would you ladies be interested if I started at Facebook group for our May DDC?

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Sure! I would join a fb group!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm feeling pretty good, so far. No recognizable issues yet. That will change, I expect!

·
Registered
65 Posts
When does the June due date group get started? :) (!!!)

·
Registered
586 Posts
i am interested in the facebook group! I am doing well this week. My stb sister in law texted me she is expecting as well. She said she won't be able to fit in the dress for the wedding (she is my one and only bridesmaid/maid of honor) so she is picking out another one. it is raining babies in my family! She is due about 1.5 weeks before me. I am really excited I get to have an irl preggo buddy this go around and my new sister in law to boot =)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hi there. I'm due May 27 and this will be # 5 for me if it sticks... I tend to lose my pregnancies in the first couple of weeks so try not to get too excited until after about 8-10 weeks and I don't tell anyone until after 13.
I'm going to be 40 in two weeks so I'm definitely in the advanced maternal age category. My other kids are 20,16,14 and 15 months. I'm feeling a bit guilty about how close together these babies would be but if we were going to do it it had to be soon......

ETA clearly this should have been in the introduce yourself thread - I am also bad at technology

1 - 14 of 14 Posts