Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So she's getting bored with her blocks and rattles. What next? (She is 9 mo.) I feel she needs activity thigs but I don't want all that lightup stuff.

·
Registered
27,052 Posts
My 11 month niece has been loving dolls and a little elmo chair. (She finds trying to get in the chair on her own to be all kinds of fun.)

Those stacker ring jobbies are pretty neat, also those match the shape to put stuff in a bucket things, oh! and those ones where you have to flip a switch or turn a knob to get a little animal to play peek-a-boo? Those are great and will entertain kids for *years*.

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Stacking/nesting cups were a big hit here (still are and DD is 2). We have plastic ones with holes in the bottons of some so they make good bath toys too. At first DD enjoyed "unesting " them and hiding thing under them but they have lots of uses.

Stacking rings have also gone down well. Check the base that they stack onto though, ours is cone shaped so the rings will only fit in one order which has frustrated DD many times.

Things to hit xylophone, drum or the little benches with pegs to hammer in. I think we also strated giving DD the puzzles withthe lift out pieces before she was one, obviously she couldn't put them in again for quite some time.

Also we found that havign put the rattles away for a ocuple of weeks they were popular again for a while.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts