Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this is the best place to post this, but thought it would be a good start. I have been having a lot of pain lately that is starting to worry me. I'm 15 mos. pp, nursing my baby about 4-5 times a day, still haven't seen pp af. Not too worried about that because my pp af didn't return w/ dd #1 until 15 mos. pp. The thing that has got me a little concerned is the pain I've been having. About 8 mos. ago I started noticing some ovulation symtoms and tracked it- remained regular each time each month. Then a few mos. ago the pain started getting worse and about twice a month- almost like I was having af w/ no bleeding and then still o pain a few weeks later. The thing is the pain is pretty bad. So, do you think it could just be my body gearing up for the return of af? Is it normal to have such pain w/o a cycle? Opinions greatly appreciated!!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Wow - I could have written your post except my DD was born in March 06. I have been wondering about this too. Hopefully some smart mamas will have some advice.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts