Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
3,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to find a good overnight cover for my 2 year old. She's a heavy wetter and soaks right through her Proraps. She doesn't soak through if I double up on the prefolds, but she says that's uncomfortable. We were using Fuzzi Bunz w/ a Cotton Babies insert and a Hemp Babies insert, but she started managing to pee out of the leg holes while she was sleeping.<br><br>
Would wool be my best bet? I can't sew at all (I've tried MANY times) so I need to buy something. HELP!

·
Registered
656 Posts
Aristocrats (wool) are the BEST BEST BEST for night, especially after DC has stopped the overnight poop! Side sleeping is no issue, no leaks out hte legs, no pj bottoms needed if you don't want!<br><br>
I have used a Cloth for Your Angel wool cover that I got on eBay for overnight in a pinch, with good result. Also have used his nap cover, which is a Dancing Bears fleece cover, it only wicks if you have an extra wet night, but I haven't had it happen yet, and it's SUPER EASY to wash and dry.<br><br>
I am totally in love with my Aristocrat, though. I only have one, and wash it every 2 weeks or so unless it gets a poopy on it.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Another wool fan here! I use homemade wool longies at night and we don't have any leaks, but there are plenty of longies for sale out there. I sometimes even put them over a pocket diaper just to make sure.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts