Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the latest you have ovulated while nursing? I am on CD27, and still no O
This is my first cycle really charting since I was trying for my lil guy in '02. I didn't start temping until just last week, but my temps are still at pre-O level. Little man will be a yr in 2 weeks and is still nursing like a newborn day and night. No plans on weaning him, so I guess I better prepare myself for a long haul on TTC this go around.

Anyway~ Thoughts??

·
Registered
404 Posts
I just ovulated on cd 28, last cycle I O'd CD 27 followed by 13 day luteal phase. I have always tended to have long cycles but they had gotten much shorter than this before I conceived DD.

DD is 2 yrs 4 months and I had to night wean and cut back to 3 feeds per 24 hours when she was 2 in order to ovulate at all... have you actually had your first PP menses yet?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your reply
I was beginning to think I was the only BF'er with a wacky O LOL I got my 1st PPAF when Louie was 9 weeks...it's been somewhat consistent lasting anywhere from 28-45 days each cycle. I wish I had started back charting sooner! I was TTC DS2 while nursing as well...didn't end up getting pregnant until DS1 weaned at 14 months. I'm not weaning this one this time
Anyway~ I was O'ing last time around, just delayed and too short of LP. I'm guessing that is going to be the case this time around too... Hmph!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I O'd!!!!
I was beggining to think I was anovulatory. This makes me soooo happy! Now, if my OB would just hurry up and get me my lab slip so I can get my prolactin and progesterone checked!!
: Oh happy day!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.