Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm 5weeks 1day and with each passing day nursing ds hurts!!! I'm not planning on weaning though it just feels good to complain

·
Registered
4,308 Posts
Complain away, lol! Strangely the last time I was pg (and still nursing my dd) my boobs barely hurt at all, but this time around they're quite sore. My first pg was the worst for sore boobs though.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by pianojazzgirl
Complain away, lol! Strangely the last time I was pg (and still nursing my dd) my boobs barely hurt at all, but this time around they're quite sore. My first pg was the worst for sore boobs though.
Are you still nursing your dd? It looks like our dc are around the same age (my ds#2 will be 22m next week).

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
I'm not nursing right now, but my nipples still feel like somebody scraped them with sandpaper. I can only imagine how you're feeling! Complain away, I don't mind.
Of course, that means I get to complain too, right? Okay, here goes: If DD whacks me in the boobs one more time I'm going to scream. I know she's not doing it on purpose; she just likes using me as a jungle gym. But OWWWWWWWWWWW!

·
Registered
4,308 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by amj'smommy
Are you still nursing your dd? It looks like our dc are around the same age (my ds#2 will be 22m next week).
No
She was down to nursing just after waking in the morning. When we moved her from her crib to a bed she stopped wanting to nurse (she would already be out of bed and playing by the time I got to her in the morning). I was working on getting her to nurse again when I found out I was pg. My last pg ended in a mc and though I know it is super unlikely that nursing would have caused the mc I still had that nugget of doubt, and I became relieved that we weren't nursing any more, and gave up my efforts. Now I'm feeling partly sad, partly guilty, and still partly relieved.
: Sigh...

Sorry for the novel, lol (and sorry to hijack the thread!).

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
One word: OUCH! Aiden is getting his 2 year molars, and apparantly, that means 2 hour nursing sessions in the morning. I had to finally make him stop this morning & have dh distract him as he was having a HUGE screaming fit...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts