Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering how many PA Cyber Charter School families we have around here. How old are your students and which curriculums are you using? Do your kids attend any of the Art Reach classes? Overall satisfaction with PA Cyber?

We have been w/PA Cyber since K-4. DD is starting 1st grade this year. We are excited about it but have really been enjoying the time off during the summer. We tried Little Lincoln for K-5 last year, and while DD loved the teacher videos, it was frustrating for us not to be able to progress faster through things that she had already mastered. So we are going to try the Calvert curriculum this year. We are very happy with PA Cyber so far. DD loves the art, music, and dance classes at Art Reach that she attends. I feel like it's the best of both worlds for our family. Mostly homeschooling with some classroom activities. We also have been doing the supplemental cooking course. It's pretty involved for a 5 year old, so beware if you sign up for that!

·
Registered
5,446 Posts
*waving*

We like PA Cyber so far. Did the online live classes for my older son last year (3rd grade) but are going back to Calvert for this coming year. It was awkward pacing for him. Bored to death in Language Arts class, but struggling with math because of miscommunication with the teacher about requirements etc.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.