Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could anyone show me a picture of the zipper on theirs? I am just wondering are they supposed to zip up all the way or have a little opening to 'breathe' a bit? Just got mine in the mail (argh customs
: I am a marked women now importing all these dangerous cloth diapering items!! EVERY package is now being charged regardless of what it is and meaning more paperwork for me) Anyhow, thought I would ask here and see what others said

·
Registered
245 Posts
Sorry, can't post a picture right now, but my pail liner has a little opening at the end of the zipper like what you are describing. I don't know if it is "supposed" to be that way, but the wet bag and mama pad bag I have from the same WAHM have it too so I think it is how she designs them.

HTH

J

·
Registered
245 Posts
I don't zip mine unless I am using it on a trip. I haven't noticed it stinking on the couple of weekends I have used it that way (except when I open it up fully and put something in). I agree that it would probably be better to have the zipper close all the way, but so far it has not bugged me.

J

1 - 6 of 6 Posts