Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>so every few weeks I get a sharp pain in my left breast. I have gone to the doctors and have had physicals done since I've been pregnant and no signs of anything. But this sharp pain hurts and I am concerned but I don't want to go back to the doctor if I don't have to. I am so tired of these doctor appointments. This is probably the third time I've gotten this pain and it only last's the day. When I get up the next morning it's gone.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Has anyone felt this before? and if so any idea of what this could be? My husband thinks it could be a pulled muscle.</p>

·
Registered
319 Posts
<p>has it started since you became pregnant?  maybe it's just your body preparing to produce milk.  it seems to me that i used to get occasional pains in my breast when i was still bf my daughter but i can't really remember the circumstances.   i don't think it would be a pulled muscle if it's happening intermittently.  have you mentioned it to your doctor? </p>
<p> </p>
<p>hopefully someone here has some better info for you.  strange pains are scary but they are usually nothing serious!</p>

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<p>yes it started when I got pregnant. It doesn't happen often so I keep forgetting to mention it to my doctor. I didn't even think that it could be my breast producing milk. </p>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts