Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am nursing ds1 (20 months) and ds2 (9 weeks). Just yesterday my left breast started hurting. Not the nipple, the inside. What could this be? I also have a coldand a slight fever (I don't think they are related as ds had them too). Should I call a doc. or wait it out?

·
Registered
4,620 Posts
Ouch, that's no good!
What does the pain feel like? Maybe a clogged duct? I'd nurse, nurse, nurse, nurse, then nurse some more and wait a bit before calling the MD if the girls didn't feel right and see how that went. I'm sure someone with a bit more knowledge will be along with some more helpful advice!

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't think it's a clogged duct since I can't pinpoint the pain. I just spoke with my LLL leader and she said it could be the cold ds had manifesting itself in me as mastasis. I guess I'll wait until tomorrow and then if it still hurts call my mw. I just ate tons of gaarlic so maybe that will boost my immune system.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.