Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't noticed this really but dh says he notices that when our 2 year old gets a little erection (like at diaper changing time or sometimes in the middle of the night he will cry and dh will change his diaper and notice he has an erection) he cries. I told him maybe his foreskin is starting to separate and that is what is causing the pain. What do you think?

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by gemelos View Post
I haven't noticed this really but dh says he notices that when our 2 year old gets a little erection (like at diaper changing time or sometimes in the middle of the night he will cry and dh will change his diaper and notice he has an erection) he cries. I told him maybe his foreskin is starting to separate and that is what is causing the pain. What do you think?
Yes you're right this is likely discomfort due to separation. There is usually a recent thread that discusses this issue such as this thread and this thread.
Hopefully this will help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.