Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My hubby works offshore, and is therefore gone for 2 weeks, however when he gets home and we get ready to....erm....have lovin's my yoni is quite tight and its VERY uncomfortable the first 2 times or so.<br>
Is there anything I can do naturally to make it not so tight, aside from sticking something in there everyday? Is there something that will make things a little more supple? Hubby likes it the way it is, but I would like to feel a little less "virgin" everytime he comes home.

·
Registered
512 Posts
LIQUID SILK + perienal (sp?) massage<br>
It is a personal lubricant, but works as a moisturizer to keep your tissues supple. The stuff is awesome. There is a store here, called A Woman's Touch owned by a woman MD. I went in there after dd was born and I was having a horrible time tolerating penetration. She recommended using the liquid silk daily.<br>
I have read the ingredients, and they are not all natural, but it has made the difference between not having sex and having sex for us.<br>
HTH!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Also, this is something that I learned in prenatal yoga: opening the muscles in your throat help open the muscles in your vagina. HTH!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts