Mothering Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been getting pains on the right hand side of my back for about an hour now they're coming every few mins and lasting about 30 seconds, they feel like pains I had when I was in labour with my lo's but this pain is just on one side, should I be worried? I did get these pains early on with my others but not this early<br>
TIA

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They seem to be easing off a bit now though i think i'm going to phone the dr.'s in the morning to get an appointment anyway just to make sure all is ok

·
Registered
851 Posts
<p>Actually pain or just tightening? .. I can't remember how many kids have you already had?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'm feeling warm-up contractions already, but they aren't painful (well unless my bladder is full that can make a difference).</p>
<p> </p>
<p>They've always told me (as I have a irritable uterus in the 'medical terms' .. or as the midwives say this is just how my body prepares..) not to worry unless they get stronger and closer and intensify etc.  Resting, drinking a liter of water, and eating properly all help to reduce them.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>This is my 4th child if it matters any...</p>

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have had a lot of bh tigtenings but these felt like mild back labour pains but were In one small spot on the right hand side of my back. This is my 5th and although I've had these pains in my last 2 they weren't as early 25 wks with number 3 and 30 wks with number 4.<br>
Luckily not had anymore though am getting lots of tightenings though these aren't painful I did these pains along with tightenigs for about an hour a week before this time so I'm thinking this may end up becoming a regular thing like it was with my others though looks will be worse this time though cos it's starting earlier.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts