Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,738 Posts
I did this just a week or two ago! I used acrylic paint and it worked. They've been washed multiple times and my design is still there.

·
Registered
8,738 Posts
Any craft store should have them. They are a small bottle and range in price from .75 cents to oh.....$1.50....that's a guesstimate though. Make sure you have some good brushes/stamps and your design is what you want. I thought it would wash out and did test designs....not my fave thing on them lol Good luck!

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
What about fabric dyes? I think most white PUL is done with a white polyester fabric, and I don't know which dyes would work best, but I'm sure there's something out there for dying polyester. Anyone know about this? (I've been wondering as well about dressing up white PUL)

As for acrylic paints, you can pretty much get them at any craft type store, and if you have a Michaels or AC Moore craft stores near you, they are always having paints on sale.

Have fun!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.