Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! Here is my room on the picture. I want to renovate it a little. Paint the walls or something else. What can you recommend me?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sorry, but there are no pictures. Post it, so we could give you some advice. To tell the truth, I like to draw a lot. But unfortunately, it doesn't turn out well for me. I feel the desire and inspiration to paint, but I'm a bad artist. LOL. Honestly, I have no possibility and time to visit special drawing classes. So, I found a good solution - I order paints by a number from Best Paint by Numbers Kits - Painting by numbers shop and I make them with pleasure when I have time. Indeed, it is a perfect pastime that helps you to calm down and relax much better than the computer and TV.

·
Registered
18 Posts
It's almost impossible to recommend something without all the details. If you look for ideas, visit Pinterest - there are plenty of interior design ideas. Personally, I usually look for inspiration there. By the way, I came across a good website, I think it's useful for you too so just check it out woodyexpert.com/best-epoxy-resins

1 - 4 of 4 Posts