Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son is 9 and apparently has been having pale, long very skinny (like long straws) poop for some time.

I read that this has to do with the bile and the liver, or possibly the gall bladder.

His belly used to hurt terribly and he had horrible candida, but now it does not hurt - His only issue now is nosebleeds.

He eats a TF diet, with coconut oil, butter, lots of kefir from raw milk, grass-fed meat, sprouted wheat... He has been eating this way for 4 years.

Any suggestions how to help his liver?

Thanks.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedomesticdiva View Post

My son is 9 and apparently has been having pale, long very skinny (like long straws) poop for some time.

I read that this has to do with the bile and the liver, or possibly the gall bladder.

His belly used to hurt terribly and he had horrible candida, but now it does not hurt - His only issue now is nosebleeds.

He eats a TF diet, with coconut oil, butter, lots of kefir from raw milk, grass-fed meat, sprouted wheat... He has been eating this way for 4 years.

Any suggestions how to help his liver?

Thanks.
Have you tried Beet Kvass? Might be a good idea to skip all gluten for a few weeks as well. Gluten blocks iron uptake, especially if there is an allergy. And it is also very hard on the liver if that is the case as well.

·
Registered
8,849 Posts
this was related to the other thread?

Did they do testing on his other organs when he was in?

he had been having issue prior to what you posted in the other or his this another child?

seems related (hope you do find a Dr that does work with you on how you want to eat as a family, it might take time but hope you do find someone you can work together with on this journey)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.