Mothering Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Go to the 9:06 timestamp, when somebody asks him how many signatures the referendum has gathered. He says that he "heard" that there were only "around 100,000."

That's impossible.

The SB277 Referendum people can't even know that. Nobody has lifted a finger to count the signatures and no one will until after the deadline, when every county in CA has to tally them.

Watch his body language. I love that nervous thumb twiddling. He's lying. This problem is pathological. :irked

Reactions: applejuice

·
Registered
8,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Politicians lie. I get it. But when it's this overt and blatant, why continue to support them?

Even if you're a diehard Democrat and stand behind him on every issue, why would you trust a dishonest man to serve your interests and not his own?

It's fun to turn off the volume and watch the non-verbal cues of lying--the nervousness, the hands carefully clasped and kept close to his body, etc. He gestures a lot until he lies, when his movements then get stiff and restricted.

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
that video oughta have a 'caution - liar speaking' caption on it too...i mean the actual video, not the page here...his sing song voice, and constant hand gestures give him away for being a spot on liar.

·
Registered
8,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This could become the great Lies of Richard Pan thread. Here's another fun one. He hosted an anti-recall "event" with corporate lobbyists in attendance. But don't worry. He didn't break any fundraising laws because, to quote, "It was really more of a rally."

Of course. I attend all of my political rallies at swanky clubs with high-end cocktails.

http://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article34132020.html

Reactions: applejuice
1 - 7 of 7 Posts