Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DS is 19mo old and 30lb, definitely outgrowing 2T size pants but it seems like all the toddler pants are more sturdy- and therefore don't stretch or give over his big bum.
Any recommendations on a good, kind-of-loose, easy-fit pant for my boy?
Thanks!
oh, and we usually use a Little Beetle lite with a Loveybum jersey cover.

·
Registered
43,705 Posts
I would just size up when my little ones were in CDs. When DS graduated to underwear, I packed away the 4Ts and unpacked all the 3Ts that he'd previously "outgrown" and then a few months later unpacked the 4Ts again when he truly outgrew the 3Ts. Needless to say, none of his size 4 pants survived to be passed down to anybody.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I just bought 3 pair of boys fleece pants at Childrens Place for $4 / pair. Gotta love that winter clearance! However, I am frusterated at trying to find pants other than sweats and fleece that fit my son. With CD, his waist is a 2T but his length is more like 18 month. I'm thinking I may have to buy 2T pants and hem them myself.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
We've had good luck with pants from H&M, although sometimes we have to roll up. Positively Organic makes stretchy yoga-type pants that are big enough to (easily) accommodate even our bulkiest prefold-doubler-knitted soaker combo.

·
Registered
347 Posts
I've found that Cherokee at Target can run large enough to fit over a CD. WE actually have a couple of pairs that I bight that only stay up with a big Cd and cover. It can be hard because the same brand has some pants cut really slim and some that are roomy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.