Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are these wipes really organic? I'm skeptical, mostly because they seem to be a strictly WalMart brand.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I don't know much about them (as far as truly being organic), but I bought a package a while ago and I hated them. They broke apart in my hand when I tried to actually use them on a bum and were just a waste of money. They also didn't seem to be less irritating or more gentle than regular wipes.<br><br>
I plan on starting cloth wipes when we have this new baby, as that will be my first experience using cloth diapers, and will have a laundry system set up then to deal with poop. Until then, I have found the "thick" Huggies brand to be the best, as they are so thick and durable I only need to use one (rather than 3-4-5) at any poopy change, and the solution seems very mild on my little boy's bottom.<br><br>
More than you asked for. Sorry.<br><br>
Amy

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We use Huggies usually. They work pretty well. I did use the Parent's Choice kind before and they were okay. I'm going to try to make my own once we use up all the Huggies and the box of PC wipes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts