When you post outside of your specific assigned section of the community, you are expected to follow the same rules as our members.
We value manufactures and vendors input on the site and appreciate when they can provide product support and answer questions for our members. We do however have some requirements and restrictions for this type of member.
- You may add a signature line to your account and it can contain a link to your company, phone number, and your name and title.
- No sales pitches or large fonts will be allowed.
- You may use your company logo as an avatar.
- You may fill out Your Profile info with all your company details so members can learn more if they desire to.
- You may respond to specific product questions that are asked on the site either by providing support or suggesting the best product for a job.
- You MAY NOT self promote in any way other than having your signature line and avatar.
The following is not allowed:
- Asking people to contact you or to see your profile for more information or deals.
- Private Messaging members with unsolicited offers.
- Soliciting the membership for feedback or suggestions on your product or services.
- Post new thread that in some way promote your company.
- Respond to threads with short responses that add nothing to the conversation just to get your name out there.
- Bash other companies products or services that you compete with