Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been charting for about six months, never took a class just did TCOYF and some other home study. I keep having patches of creamy CM. For example, it'll appear for about three days, then I won't have anymore for about a few days, and then I'll have more fertile quality CM. I am concerned because I'm getting married soon and although we can't wait to have kids (you would not believe the baby fever on both ends), we want to have a little time of "just us" and then add to the quiver.<br>
We also wanted to go the NFP vs. the FAM method. My husband-to-be is Roman Catholic.

·
Registered
8,137 Posts
Are you asking if the CM is fertile? If you are really tta I would abstain on those days to be sure.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
It can depend on where in your cycle your finding it, I'll assume its towards the beginning since you say you get more fertile CM after this. So after you have AF, you should start abstaining from the time you start seeing fertile type CM, until you have a high temperature shift and drying up for 4 days. Are you charting now? It can be helpful to start even before you get married. It took a long time for us to TTC so it was good to know what my body was doing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts