Mothering Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Must...not...buy. Must save Paypal.

Quote:
Originally posted by MelMel
those fitteds are beautiful, they dont sound like quick dry's though....is the middle very thick? does anyone have these?
I have one, and it is quick drying. The soaker snaps in, like Sugarpeas. And it's not too thick. Takes less than 1 dryer cycle to dry.

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
I just HAD to have a few elfin unders (got the pumpkin stamped
) I also got 4 SP fitteds AND a custom slot with Tuesdaybear. The worst part is...Righteous baby will stock later this week, and so will SP. AAAAAAAH! Must...stop...buying

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Ann said (last week) that she would stock in a week...maybe 2. I'm hoping for 2 weeks! The truth is I don't really need anything, but I've been stock-piling size 2 sets since the first time she stocked in April. I think I have around 17 size 2 sets, but I am completely addicted to buying her dipes. I just want more FLAG dipes and maybe some of the new pants she's making. I keep telling myself that she'll be in size 2 for almost 2 years, so I really do *need* a lot of sets. Ya...that's it. I need to read up on that 12 step program again. BTW...I sent out your RB dipe on Monday, so I went ahead and paid for priority since it took me longer to get it out than I thought. It should arrive tomorrow

·
Registered
313 Posts
Those are soooo pretty! Do they work as good as they look?? How often does she usually stock? Going to have to bypass this stocking I think (so many diapers...so little cash
) but I'd love to put some money away to try a few the next time around.

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
The pumkin is SOOOOOOOO cute, I love the hand stamped frog too! ADORABLE. I must not buy any more dipes though! I am sad but I have WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too many. Maybe I should just start buying smalls for the next baby!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.