Mothering Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why, Oh why is this so hard.
I have a few orders I am waiting on! I've ordered before but only a dipe here & there now I am waiting on a bunch of dipes!

6 kissaluvs 0
2-4 Wahm wool covers
1 Texas 2 step diaper with the TX flag on the bum

I am so excited!! Just had to share!!
nope still not preggo

My husband thinks I'm nutty!!! Oh well!!!!!

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Well, I am not waiting on a load worthy of hyena-dom, but I share your frustration. I am waiting on a LTK and a book from Amazon that I have wanted forever, and it is killin me!!!

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
I totally know what you mean! Every time the postman comes I run outside to meet him, hoping he has a package for me - I'm so obsessed that sometimes I even run to meet him when I'm not expecting anything!

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yep! That's where I got it . She has other great texas dipes as well as all her other fabrics & she is fabulousd to work with!! I am hoping I have tons of stuff when I get home today!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
882 Posts
I love fluffy mail. I just got a huge package of soaker sets from my mom. I baseball, pumpkin, watermelon, bear, and flower set. Now I just have to wait for dh to get home so I can torture my kids get some pics and find somewhere to post them for sale. sigh and I have to resist keeping them all for Ollie lol
oh I also got my dd's embroidered wool cover with a funky monkey on the bum of course she is now completely potty learned

Janessa

·
Registered
28 Posts
It's funny how I can now differentiate the sound of the mailman's truck versus all the other traffic. I don't even have to see him before I am running out to see if the packages have arrived. It makes the afternoons kind of fun though!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.