Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could anyone give me Paula Davis' phone number? The Texas Midwives website isn't loading all the pages for me...never had this problem before, but regardless, I'm 8 weeks pregnant and looking for a midwife and I've heard great things about Paula.

Thanks!

·
Registered
8,900 Posts
Congrats on your pregnancy! Paula was the assistant at my birth 2.5 wks ago. (The day after the last post!) She also assisted at my first home birth 3 years ago. She's great!

·
Registered
8,900 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by scatterbrainedmom View Post
yay!!! she was my midwife too. i am best friends with her daughter

Did her daughter have her baby? I think she was due just a little after me, but now I can't remember if I heard that she had the baby or not.
When Paula was here she was commenting about her newest one due soon thereafter! Of course Judah is one month old today, so hopefully she's had her baby by now!

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
nope, she is still pregnant. due anyday now though. still not one stretch mark though! that one is Leah, but Hannah is my bff.

ot, but a cute story. i like to drunk dial (disclaimer, it only happens occationaly
). the only one i ever call is hannah and one day i called her and kept calling her My Hannah. now that is what i always call her, even my kids call her your hannah and she calls me her stacy.

·
Registered
8,900 Posts
Thanks for the update!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.