Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
my goodness you ladies make me giggle! LOL although I am saddened about the loss of my precious blue soaker, I know it would want me to go on and be happy with other wool items...it was just that way, very giving and sweet that blue soaker was.

It goes in for surgery a soon as I get my bum off the computer, I will let you know if it makes it, there is a chance it isn't dead yet!

And YES it is my son's soaker, I would need a whole other board for a topic like that wouldn't I? LOL

·
Registered
6,023 Posts
Okay, since I'm a pianist, I'll play Chopin's Funeral March:

Dum Dum duh-dum Dum duh-dum duh-dum duh-dum

I'm so sorry again, Marnie!

ETA: Morgan-see this thread to find out what happened to Marnie's soaker.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by lolov
Hey Marnie,

You wouldn't happen to be the elusive and mysterious "SUE" we hear so much about, now would you???

LOLOLOLOL... fess up you soaker wearin' mama!

Lo
LOL my name isn't Sue I swear, if it were my size I could at least see a reason for my SIL to cut it up (cuz it would be just plain creepy).

It is being re-born though, almost done fixing it, thankfully I only had to rip out the ribbing and re-do the drawstring. My DH was LOLing at your 'services' for the soaker, he said that it is a good thing I hadn't called her right away or the 'services' might have been for her! LOL

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by allformyboys
LOL my name isn't Sue I swear, if it were my size I could at least see a reason for my SIL to cut it up (cuz it would be just plain creepy).

It is being re-born though, almost done fixing it, thankfully I only had to rip out the ribbing and re-do the drawstring. My DH was LOLing at your 'services' for the soaker, he said that it is a good thing I hadn't called her right away or the 'services' might have been for her! LOL
Phew!! Glad to hear it... I was worried that someone might throw themselves onto the casket. What a scene

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.