Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a strange situation where I received notification of a PayPal payment, but no order came through my shopping cart software. I emailed the customer to ask what the payment is for and discovered an obvious hiccup in the system. She said she did place an order ... "I believe I ordered 3 or 4 medium or large" diapers. I did the math and think I know what she ordered, but emailed her to confirm and asked if she wouldn't mind walking through the ordering steps again so I have her information and this is in fact what she ordered. That was January 4th. I've heard nothing since.

I've sent her four emails in total asking what to do next. I feel uncomfortable having already received her payment, but I'm not sure what to send out. What would you do?

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Can you call her ? When she reistered to place her order - it usually asks for a phone #...tht'd be the most direct resolution. Otherwise I'd hang onto your email records and give her a few days. If she hasn't responded by the 16th send her a refund and explaination.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All I have is her email address and the information on the PayPal receipt (i.e. her mailing address). If my software had worked properly, I would have her phone number. This is so frustrating!

Thanks for your advice!

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
What if you contact paypal about it? They should have contact information for her. They can't give it to you, but they could contact her,no?
Or just refund the $$ and send a note that you would feel more comfortable if she replaced her order, instead of you guessing about what she wanted....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello! It has always been a problem for me that I need to send a lot of payments and it takes a lot of time to go to the bank! I like tap to pay with phone because it's easy and convenient! you can easily send money to any account! For me it is very relevant and simple, I am sure that you will also find it useful and easy to use!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts