Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I do really want help, but its not really a job. I am starting a website for my WAHM business making Hawaiian print baby clothes (mostly infant, up to 3 year old sizes) and I need a couple or a few babies as models for some outfits. Payment would be your choice of clothes and accessories I have in stock (lots of fun stuff!) and a print of the portrait. A nationally famous photographer/friend will do the photography, so I anticipate fantastic results!

I am new in the PNW, but not to MDC. Feel free to check my years' worth of posts, to assure yourself I am not some kind of psycho. I just don't know any local families with babies. Or look for me at Portland Saturday Market in the coming weeks (don't know when I will really be ready to set up "shop") under the company name Sea Urchins.

PM or email if you are interested. I am hoping to work on this project (the photography part) for the next month or two, and into the future as I design new products.

Thanks in advance!! and I look forward to meeting some MDC neighbors.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I'm interested.
I have a very photogenic 3 month old girl.
:

I tried to attach a jpg file for you to see, but can't. I can e-mail you a photo if you send me your e-mail address.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
I have an almost-4-year old (so probably not who you are lookin for) and a sixteen-month old boy, pics in my sig. Let me know, if you'd like to have them (for pictures, not to keep
). We are leaving town for 2.5 weeks, though, on the 8th, so depending on time, might not work.

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
I've got a 13mnth old who loves her pic taken.

if you're not interested in her pic. I would be interested in clothes though...

·
Registered
516 Posts
love to help! I sent you a PM allready...

·
Registered
507 Posts
I'd love to help you out too! I have a very adorable 3 month old boy. I emailed you. I'd love to send you some photos.

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks to all for the prompt replies, and lovely pics! I am hitting a snag in setting up studio time, so I am expecting a brief delay. I will save all the PM's and emails, and start getting in touch with you when I can start setting actual appointments. Thanks so much - I am really feeling optimistic to see such cuties!

·
Registered
667 Posts
If you are interested, please PM me. I have twin boys that are 3.5 years old (a bit old, I know). Also a 23 month old daughter.

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Definate date is set for August 12 (this coming Saturday!!) , but we need to delay making real appointments due to some confusion about where we will be shooting. Anyone who will be available on such short notice, please email me your phone number, and I will start calling people Wednesday evening to schedule times. Thanks, and I look forward to meeting y'all!

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
do you have a general time? I know the diaper circle is this sat. so I can be up in portland

·
Registered
427 Posts
Hi, my name is Jill. We are interested. Do you know what kind of a time frame you are looking at? I have a seven month old. If you would like to send me your email address I will send you a pic. of her.

·
Registered
454 Posts
PM'd you Mamarhu.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Well, I received your PM and I really wish we could do this, but alas we are headed out of town tonight. Have fun! I am sure you will get beautiful pictures from all these MDC babes.

·
Premium Member
3,603 Posts
I was gone last night and just wanted to see if I missed your call or not....sorry if we did!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts