Mothering Forum banner
41 - 60 of 79 Posts
Discussion starter · #41 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by PGNPORTLAND View Post
We will be granting each other's wishes at the cake party?
If you want to. I don't think there are any rules on when you grant wishes.

Can we just keep adding? Cause I've been inspired!

I wish for some big trucks (without lead paint...) for Max to play with outside. Thinking Tonka type trucks.

I wish someone would follow us around all day and watch Max in the car while I run in and out of places so I don't have to struggle with getting him in and out of the car seat multiple times a day.

I wish someone would clean out my car, cause I sure haven't been doing it!

I wish for some storage drawers for toys.

I wish for a mini trampoline

I wish that someone would re-do my website for me. Just needs some minor tweaking, but I don't have time to struggle with it.

I wish for an expert seamstress to come observe my sewing and tell me what I could be doing better.

I wish for some cool clothes (size 14-16) so I can stop wearing the same exact thing everyday.

I wish for a cloth doll for Max.

I wish for a floor lamp.

I wish for a small kitchen table and chairs. (did I mention that already???)

I wish someone would come play with Max for a few hours so i can get caught up on some sewing (without resorting to putting in Shrek)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ell-Bell View Post
I wish someone would follow us around all day and watch Max in the car while I run in and out of places so I don't have to struggle with getting him in and out of the car seat multiple times a day.
Ooooh...that's a good one!

I wish some wishes would come along that I could fulfill!!!

I wish for one of those cookie gun/press things so I can make some Christmas cookies with O. Not the best cookies in the world, but nostalgic.

Thanks for getting the thread going Allison (and thanks to AnnetteMarie for merging).

I wish for 2T waterproof training undies for Madison.

I wish for a cool class on the eastside for Carson.

I wish for kid crafty stuff.

I wish for somebody to tell me how the MDC TP works. I do not understand how to search for what I want, not just browse what other people are ISO.

I wish to find a gently used small KKAFP for my friend (I'll even pay for it) with a brand spankin new babe. I was going to give her mine but I'm not ready to part with it.

ETA: my wishes were granted

I wish someone would wish for a woman's average size not-fancy mountain bike before it gets rusty.

I wish for Maddy's bedroom wall to get magically re-sheet-rocked and possibly even painted.

I wish for some trailing rosemary bushes.

I wish for some comfortable yet sassy shoes in size 6.

The rest is on my blog. And my multiple Amazon wishlists.
Let no one be at a loss for what to get for me!

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamajessica View Post
Korin just posted on the big thread and it reminded me that I would LOVE some Signing Times dvd's. Mooner watched it on PBS this weekend and was totally into it...
Us too! Eleanor learns signs every time she sees it. (The two times.
) Surely someone can make some "back-up copies" for Jessica and I?
:

Quote:

Originally Posted by dani76 View Post
Us too! Eleanor learns signs every time she sees it. (The two times.
) Surely someone can make some "back-up copies" for Jessica and I?
:

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamajessica View Post
Korin just posted on the big thread and it reminded me that I would LOVE some Signing Times dvd's. Mooner watched it on PBS this weekend and was totally into it...
Cough...me too??? Madden and I would love to have some too. Jaiden and Daphne would love to learn with us
:

oh my gosh, i would LOVE a woman's average size mountain bike before it gets rusty. i have always wanted a bike. if i get a bike, though, then i need a trailer. and if i have a trailer for my kiddies to ride in, then they need helmets. see what you started???

ETA: i don't have signing times to burn after all. but, hopefully i will get a copy.
:

I wish for a few other things...

1. A waterproof cell phone that can cook dinner and make my bed.

2. A really big Kleen Kanteen that doesn't cost $26.

3. A referral for a place that would sell a pyrex or stoneware french press made of 100% safe materials. Do they make those? And where do I find them if they do?

3. People to tell me that the sky isn't falling.
:

41 - 60 of 79 Posts
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.