Mothering Forum banner
61 - 79 of 79 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedy B. View Post
2. A really big Kleen Kanteen that doesn't cost $26.
3. People to tell me that the sky isn't falling.
:

For #2 i got a 32 oz. stainless water bottle at the Alberta Co-op for $15.00, they have 20 oz. ones for $9.00.

As for #3, the sky isn't falling, the Earth is rising up...
:

I want signing times, too. And a copy of my very own Unconditional Parenting video so I can make (I mean ask) our possible new babysitter to watch it. Is that crazy or what? I still want my own copy.
:

Oh! And cookie cutters so I can cut sandwiches in cool shapes and hope that Max will eat them.

korin, if you need help with the videos, I've got copies of them also.

I've thought of more for the wish list,

embroidery machine
:
harry potter audio books

Joi has my copy of Unconditional Parenting. If someone wants to copy it, just contact her.
But I need it back...soon.
:

And I thought of something else I could use. A good paring knife.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ell-Bell View Post
I want signing times, too. And a copy of my very own Unconditional Parenting video so I can make (I mean ask) our possible new babysitter to watch it. Is that crazy or what? I still want my own copy.
:

Oh! And cookie cutters so I can cut sandwiches in cool shapes and hope that Max will eat them.
PM me.
(bring me some DVDs and i'll make copies)

oh and i saw some great cookie cutters at value village last time I was there. I'll check next time

Guys,,, Im desperate for some fitted diapers for oats, so xxl.... I went to see cynthia and really there isnt much out there, so... shes gonna try to do a special order but until then we are back in crappy disposable land......

1. I will add to the IHA list - but I wish to utilize last years Chinook book....I have many unused coupons that need new homes. PM me your individual wish list and make my wish come true too!

2. in wish of by April: preemie and infant prefolds

Quote:

Originally Posted by spottiew View Post
easy bake oven

if only, my parents had kept mine, huh...
Done and Done! Pming you.

Anyone have any cute 3T stuff for spring/summer? Eleanor is still in 2T, but I'm trying to think ahead. By cute I mean no characters or huge logos.
Also rain boots in size 7.

Also, wooden food or mama made pretend food. Jimi is making Eleanor a play kitchen for the holidays, so it's my job to get the food.

ladies,

i really need a maternity swimsuit, something that would fit a size 10 somewhere between medium and large--and the simpler the better
i lost my super cute japanese weekend one in the move....

also i wish i had nightlights for my girls, theirs burnt out and we cant afford new ones right now no matter now cheap.....

mwah!

ETA: GOT THEM ALL!!!

I have a bikini that I wore in Mex... when i was 27 weeks. I think it was a sz lg, but I don't know. I'll look.

I have a couple random things to add to my wishes. Does anybody have a cosleeper out there they aren't using? I would be happy to give it back. I don't figure the baby will sleep in there, but I am thinking more for safety so we don't have to get a bed rail.

Also I could use a new Boppy pillow. Orion has informed me our old one is "his"
and we should get a new one for the new baby.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mama_nomad View Post
also i wish i had nightlights for my girls, theirs burnt out and we cant afford new ones right now no matter now cheap.....
Do they share a room? (Do you need just one?) Any certain type?

61 - 79 of 79 Posts
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.