Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Below are the hours that we need respectful childcare providers for 4-10 kids of various ages in the childcare room at the Babywearing Conference - please email me right away if you can work any of these shifts (pay is $12/hr. or admission to the conference exchange), and of course you can bring your own child. Please forward to anyone you think may be interested. Here's the link for more info about the Babywearing Conference in general http://babywearingconference.org/

Thursday 8/3
shift 1 - 8:00am - 12:15pm
shift 2 - 1:45pm - 6pm

Friday 8/4
shift 1 - 8:45am - 12:15pm
shift 2 - 1:45pm - 6:15pm

Saturday 8/5
shift 2 - 1:45pm - 5:45pm

Sunday 8/6
shift 2 - 1:45pm - 4:30pm

Thanks!

Emily

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
I want to do it on Friday, but my back hurts sooo bad. Man i need to get to a chiro!

How old are the children we would watch?

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
I could do the first shifts on Thursday and Sunday. BUT I also told Arwyn I was available those times for volunteering, and she has not gotten back to me about when she will need me. Are you guys in contact? She did say they already had enough people for Sunday, so that one would probably be safe.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Hey Emily - I replied to your email with the schedule. Can you lmk if you got the email or not? I had a few questions, also volunteered for Sat and Sun if needed.
Thanks.

ETA: Okay, I just got an email from Kelly. Waiting on a reply as to whether Sat and Sun are covered. Also, where the Steele West part of Reed is specifically (I'm going to look for a campus map online now).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.