Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I was little I lived in some apartments next to a big field and I used to LOVE going out to pick blackberries in the summer! Does anyone know of any good places to go for wild berry picking? When we go out for hikes to waterfalls I always forage a bit, but I'd love to get enough to freeze and maybe can!

We're going out to the beach today I think, so I'll see if I find anything out towards there. I usually find a few small bushes of various berries, salmon berries, salal (wild blueberries), blackberries and thimbleberries. I'd just love to find a place (where I wouldn't have to trespass hehe) with the giant blackberry bushes I remember from when I was little!

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
There's an area near me that is full of blackberry bushes and it's on the way to a neighborhood park. I'm not 100% sure if they get sprayed or not
: The path is part of the Tualatin Hills Parks and Rec. It's in the bethany area and right now the blackberries are nice and juicy. PM me if you want more info

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.