Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I'm looking for a pedi (or really good GP) rec in Gville. We're not too happy with our current pedi - I won't mention the name but they are in Simpsonville. DS has multiple food allergies (wheat/egg/soy/dairy) and we're still nursing. This is actually the biggest reason we're switching - his current pedi threw a "reflux" dx on the problem just to shut me up, and acted like I was nutso when I asked about allergies.

An AP friendly pedi would be great, but I'm not sure if I can find that around here.

Thanks in advance!

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by lattelovingmommy View Post
My husband is a resident pediatrician at Greenville Hospital and recommends Parkside Pediatrics or Children's Medical Clinic. What does "AP" stand for?
AP = Attachment Parenting.

Thanks for the recommendation!

· Registered
70 Posts
It is a bit of a drive but I think Dr. Maria Cayelli is excellent. She is an integrative medicine physician in Anderson--private practice. She did a fellowship under Andrew Weil. She has treated my husband a few times with herbs when I expected prescriptions and respected our choices regarding vaccinations (or lack thereof).

I think she would have a creative approach to allergies.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.