Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Have you already found one? I live in Wylie as well, and I will put in my two cents.

I DO NOT like Pediatric Associates of Wylie. We saw Dr. Khouri for our first few well baby visits. We are choosing not to vaccinate, and she was ok with that for the first couple of times, but the last time we saw her when she was about to send in the nurse with the shots (which annoys me anyway, I shouldn't have to remind her, I've already signed the refusal thing twice with her) I reminded her we don't vax and she ROLLED HER EYES and SCOFFED and started yelling at me and asking me if I believed in science at all. It was so unprofessional and I felt attacked. And the office staff just isn't friendly, they don't act like they remember you even when you were there just a few days earlier.

We have had a MUCH better experience with Pecan Tree Pediatrics. We see Dr. Drake there and the whole no vax thing is a non-issue. She came in and actually sat down and talked to us- and by us I mean me, my husband and my 6 month old (at the time) I LOVED that she treated him as if he mattered, because after all, that is why we were there. My son drooled all over her and it didn't even phase her.

Hope that helps, let me know if you have any more questions. I would love to know who you have tried, if anyone.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.