Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I am new to the forums and the Mothering Community. My husband and I are expecting our first baby in July. We have decided against vaccinations and was wondering if anyone knew of any good Pediatricians in Northern NJ that support these types of views. I live in Stanhope NJ. I feel like this is such an important decision that I cannot just put my child's health at the hands of any pediatrician.

·
Registered
80 Posts
dr. chi in hackettstown , nj is awesome!! i live in sussex and i drive an hour to see him! he is very supportive of not vaccinating, we dont either and i looked everywhere for a doctor who would support us. he will say "baby will like me better today" and has never even made me sign a paper saying im choosing to put my child at risk. (thats hard to find) he has been a ped. for over 30 years, and recommends probiotics and is open to mothers using homeopathic remedy's and herbs. like i said we hike an hour to see him, but its worth every mile! hope it helps!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.