Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 3 yr old has skin peeling on her fingers (on the insides) and the tops of her toes.. I have no idea what is causing this. Anybody heard of this? It doesn't seem to be bothering her, and no other obvious symptoms.

·
Banned
4,450 Posts
Has happened to me every year since I was little but only in summer time when it is humid. My toes and fingers just don't like humidity. Washing and drying well and cleaning my shoes and wearing only clean socks helps me a great deal. It is not a fungus on me but it could also be that on your dc.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I looked at Hand, foot and mouth, and it does not sound like that. Also, wouldn't strep have other symptoms? I don't think it's a fungal thing either. Hmmm..

Boongirl, I am glad to hear that my dd is not the only one!

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
I had this as a child- wasn't strep or fungal or anything like that. Just had to "wait" for it to go away... no problems. It was a while ago, but I think it was mentioned that a growth spurt can spur it along...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.