Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know where I can get a little pelvic model kit set so I can use it when talking with clients? I am befuddled with what search terms to use in google....

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
*lurking* I've seen these be crazy expensive and am hoping someone has a good link.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes! one just like this is what I was hoping for- I want something so I can show moms in labor what is happening and it will fit in my bag- this is the lowest price I have seen so far- but DAMN its still pricey

·
Registered
988 Posts
Stay tuned....Anny Frye is working on a 3-D computer model too! I think you'll be able to turn it, flip it and remove "pieces" and put it back together so you can get a very good idea of where everything is. Can't wait for that!

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by 636Jen View Post
Stay tuned....Anny Frye is working on a 3-D computer model too! I think you'll be able to turn it, flip it and remove "pieces" and put it back together so you can get a very good idea of where everything is. Can't wait for that!

Anne Frye mentioned this last year at the MT conference. I was really hoping she would follow through, would really be great!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.