Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else feel like getting up from a chair and walking even a few steps is suddenly AWFUL? The pain is crazy! It goes away after a minute of walking, though, which is nice. I know, it's just the baby putting pressure down there, but.... ugh. It got much worse today after a long (too long) walk in which I think the baby dropped more.

Other than that, I feel great.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Ugh, my pain isn't as bad as you describe, but it definitely takes a minute to get up a moving and I'm having the pelvic pain too. Definitely has increased in the last 2 weeks.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Oh yeah, I hear ya on that. It takes me a minute to get going and when I first stand up I look and sound like an idiot- limping and "ooooh, ahhhh, OWWW" ing for a bit. This is especially annoying when I get out of bed middle of the night to pee and basically fall into the bathroom and back.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was deployed to Iraq two years ago, and I remember the trek to the toilets in the middle of the night (it was gravelly, and I'd usually trip a lot in my flip flops). I ALWAYS thought of how we take for granted having a bathroom in stumbling distance. Aren't you glad we do? It must have been a pain in the neck for all the pregnant women throughout history who had to walk quite a distance to the field/ditch/outhouse when they were pregnant. Hooray for in-house plumbing!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts