Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
5,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Napa and DH works in South San Francisco, so his commute is TERRIBLE! If traffic is bad on the bridge and/or the freeway, it can take 2-3 hours.

I am trying to convince him to leave Napa for something closer. If I can find a place on the Penninsula that's got good schools, low crime, affordable housing and isn't freezing and overcast all the time, that would be SO AMAZING.

Does anyone prefer one area, have any ideas or recommendations, etc? We'll be looking to buy ino a year or so.

· Registered
526 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by GinaRae View Post
Anyone?
:
affordable u wont' get in this area. i have lived in san mateo, redwood city and now sunnyvale. all have good neighborhoods and school and of course come iwth it's share of bad areas. redwood city is my least fav but i have to say it's come a long way. they're rebuilding downtown, brining in businesses and pushing redwood city up. it's still more affordable than either san mateo or sunnyvale. i would check out the school districts, rent prices, etc.
good luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.