Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Wow. That is so upsetting and strange. I really can't believe grown adults could possibly think that is acceptable. I feel really badly for they boy's family.
:
:

·
Premium Member
10,793 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mahdokht
How can someone be that cold-hearted and immature!?
My thoughts exactly.

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by chersolly
Take a close look at the punctuation of the sign.

Pot. Kettle. Black.
LOL

Fortunately I think this guy is letting his neighbors know what a jerk he is, and probably polarizing the neighborhood against him and to the aid of the child and his family. I'd like to think he's ultimately causing himself far more damage than he is causing that family.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
This is one of the most hurful and cruelest things I've ever seen! This guy makes me sick. The neighbors should put up signs warning of morons in the area!

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by BellinghamCrunchie
LOL

Fortunately I think this guy is letting his neighbors know what a jerk he is, and probably polarizing the neighborhood against him and to the aid of the child and his family. I'd like to think he's ultimately causing himself far more damage than he is causing that family.
This is my guess as well. I don't think the guy is doing himself or his family any favors. I think it's him who will be hurt in the end.

·
Registered
738 Posts
What BellinghamCrunchie and Snooter said. He might as well have put up a sign that said "I'm a total and complete JERK".

Geez. What is wrong with some people??

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
I wanted to say, too, though that I understand the neighbors frustration. I believe in the village and that we should all look out for one another, but if he is hurting other children then the mother needs to be responsible too. I would not allow my 4 or 5 year old to play unattended, if he were 13 with the mentality of a 4 or5 year old I don't think that would change, especially because as someone mentioned he is much stronger.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts