Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello ladies, I'm going to be 36 in a couple months and my period keeps moving up, making my cycle shorter and my moods are shifting to the point where im more nuts for the first couple days of my period rather than pre. I know i should/ will talk to my nurse midwives oneday but am wondering what you all are thinking and/or experiencing in relation to this phase in our lovely, never-dull lives as hormonalgoddesses????<br>
Laura

·
Registered
13,153 Posts
When I turned abt 43, my periods started coming way too often, once it was only 19 days, and so heavy and lasting for 8 days. At the same time, I also decided I was sick of using the diaphragm (17 yrs) and I went on the bc pill, and am still on it. I am 48 and just had a blood test to see if I am post-menopausal yet. Nope, not yet.<br><br>
After going on the pill, I started bleeding less and less to the point where I now only bleed abt once every 3 or 4 months, for one day.<br><br>
I know being on the pill is controversial, but it works for me. Maybe in your case, taking Evening Primrose would help?

·
Registered
3,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DarylLL, yep im on Enening primrose and also, did I mention the night sweats??? someone told me I should be checked for mercury poisening. hmmm?<br>
Laura

1 - 3 of 3 Posts