Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, if this is a UAV, then I will remove, but I think it's important and I hope this is the right place to post. This link : http://www.petpac.net/ will take you to a website that has a petition you can sign regarding PETA. Please scroll down to the middle of the page, where it says PETA, and read the information. PETA is not what they seem, and it is important to stop what is going on asap. Those of us who love our pets NEED to be aware of what is going on.

Thank you.

· Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Why? Don't you know that PETA's agenda is actually to remove companion animals from the lives of the people who love them? PETA thinks that animals should not be owned and loved by people, but should only be wild.

They also believe that a DEAD animal is better than an animal alive and living in a home with a loving owner. This is scary scary stuff because they hide this agenda behind a facade of loving animals and wanting the best for them.

A PETA founder said, "a dog is a pig is a rat is a boy". THAT is scary scary stuff. Please research more about PETA and their TRUE agenda.

· Registered
170 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ola_ View Post
Maybe I missed it but this site doesn't say much about PETA, it's mostly regarding bill SB 250 it seems.

This is all I saw too.

I read most of the bill (but I did skim some of the end).

I didn't see anything about Peta or any reason to be against the bill.

· Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here is the link to the page with the petition about PETA: http://petpac.net/action/

It has been moved from the front page since I wrote this post weeks ago. Sorry. It has taken until recently for the post to appear in Activism, I'm assuming because it needed approval from the mod.

At the time I originally sent this post for the Activism forum, there was a story on petpac's front page about how PETA kills many of the animals they "rescue". Since the webpage has been updated, they have changed and have different stories on the front page. I wish that many of you could have read the story. Perhaps you will do research on your own about PETA killing animals.

· Registered
2,403 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mom0810 View Post
Here is the link to the page with the petition about PETA: http://petpac.net/action/

It has been moved from the front page since I wrote this post weeks ago. Sorry. It has taken until recently for the post to appear in Activism, I'm assuming because it needed approval from the mod.

At the time I originally sent this post for the Activism forum, there was a story on petpac's front page about how PETA kills many of the animals they "rescue". Since the webpage has been updated, they have changed and have different stories on the front page. I wish that many of you could have read the story. Perhaps you will do research on your own about PETA killing animals.
I got a glimpse of their true agenda awhile back when there was a panda in captivity that had been rescued, if I remember correctly, and PETA wanted it put down rather than live in captivity.
:

I hate that they can create so much awareness but have such an extreme view of humane treatment of animals.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.